HomeHome  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Vote for us!
Top 100 Clans :: Think your clan is the best? Prove it.

Click the image to vote for Clan CAOS!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Why Wileyplace3 is Banned

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zerotheheroe
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Beta User Award Beta User
Facebook Award FB User
CAOS Points : 679

PostSubject: Why Wileyplace3 is Banned   Mon 12 Mar 2012 - 8:20

Hello,

Before anyone starts making judgments about how I banned him from CAOS, let me clarify some things up real quick.

Wileyplace3 has been given many chances to change, and he hasn't.

I sent an email out a day before he was banned stating:

Quote :
Hello,
<br>
<br>
From now on dis-respecting members and staff especially will not be tolerated. This rule will be strictly enforced from this point forth. I and the rest of the staff team work their hardest to keep things fun and active for you guys. I don't do this for a job, I do it for fun. I'm not a robot, so I cannot do things immediately upon your demanding.
<br>
<br>
As a matter of fact, I (Zerotheheroe) have full control over everything to do with CAOS. I'm sick and tired of being dis-respected around here, as like I said; I don't do it for a job.
<br>
<br>
This doesn't and isn't directed towards every clan member, just a few who think they are the "boss" around here.
<br>
<br>
From now on, any jokes towards Cougars90 will result in a 7 day clan suspension immediately with no warning.
<br>
<br>
Any harassment of Zerotheheroe will result in the same punishment.
<br>
<br>
It seems people around here think they can do anything they want without being issued an infraction.
<br>
<br>
No one likes to deal with this, so stop.
<br>
<br>
ANY harassment towards a member, I mean ANY; will result in a 7 day suspension immediately. The only way for this to be revoked is if the "victim" takes of the suspension and forgives the person.
<br>
<br>
A lot of clans aren't organised, safe, and fun. I hope CAOS will be.
<br>
<br>
Thank you,
<br>
Zerotheheroe

That's the direct copy of the email, some HTML may be present in it.

It says a 7 day ban will be issued to those who harass members or staff.

Wileyplace3 has continuously been harassing me (Zerotheheroe) and has been given many chances to change.

You're lucky I'm even giving him a chance to be unbanned, actually; he will probably STAY BANNED.

I made this clan, and I'm not going to let people like Wileyplace3 ruin things around here.

Yeah, go ahead - you guys can leave because you think it's unfair?

I have other members who enjoy CAOS, we are advancing everyday.

We have a level 5 Elite page with a 2000XP reward waiting to be given. We also have an active website, if you don't like it because a troublemaker like Wileyplace3 was banned, then leave with him.

To be honest, I don't care anymore.

Michael, go ahead and leave if you want because I already have a Trial Administrator who would love to have your position.

If you're that ungrateful and cannot accept my decisions, then that's too bad.

Yeah, we need to change around here because Wileyplace3 is not the only one who makes fun of other clan members.

Me and Michael have been throwing jokes back and forth at each other for a long time because we are friends and we know each other in real life.

It's different that way.

When Michael cracks a joke at me and Wileyplace3 takes it to the max, then there's a problem.

I didn't work this hard to cater to the trolls who think they can tell me off and get away with it.

Thus being said, Wileyplace3 will stay banned forever.

Find a NEW CLAN Wiley!

In a short summary,
Wileyplace3 has been warned 4-5 times and has numerous accounts of Staff and Clan Member Abuse.

He will STAY BANNED, he has been IPd from the website.

He has broken the following forum rules:

3 - Don't use Hate Speech directly towards another user.
Please don't express your hatred towards another member, whether it be via private message, profile comments, posts, or any other method of contact on the forum. This also includes creating groups or tagging your threads with phrases which express hate, or harassment towards another member.
Breaking this rule will get an infraction placed on your account.

12 - Don't post threads against Administrators or Moderators actions.
Please do not create threads to reverse actions against our Moderation, Management and Administration team, as this is not tolerated on the forum. The moderator/administrator who made the action will make the decision - and this decision is final, unless reversed by a Manager. Please do not get other members of the forum involved or create hatred threads against staff. This includes creating threads to criticise an Administrators or Moderators decision.

13 - Posting to provoke / fuel an argument.
As we'd like to keep the community at ease, rather than have a whole guns blazing atmosphere on the forum, we don't approve of posts which are specificity targeted at another user with intent to create/provoke or fuel/continue an argument.
Breaking this rule will get an infraction placed on your account, repeat offenders will be banned.

17 - Do not troll the forum
You are not permitted to create an account on the forum for the purpose of trolling nor decide to start trolling the forum. Trolling is where a user makes derogatory, rude and unnecessary remarks on most of their posts and only created/uses an account on the forum for the purpose of being rude to others in the community.
Breaking this rule will result in an infraction, probation then a permanent ban.

23 - Staff Abuse
Do not abuse Staff Members. This includes harassment, etc. Results in a ban issued by the Staff Member's choice.

It's not just my decision, but it's best for the forum. Until Wileyplace3 gets on the site and posts a ban appeal with a sincere apology, he will stay banned forever.

It's for the best of us and our security. We do not need someone corrupting our community.

Sincerely,
Zerotheheroe

Last edited by Zerotheheroe on Sat 17 Mar 2012 - 16:48; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.clancaos.net
Hagan18manning
Clan Administrator
Clan Administrator

Facebook Award FB User
CAOS Points : 157

PostSubject: Re: Why Wileyplace3 is Banned   Wed 14 Mar 2012 - 13:55

So does he get a permanent ban?

Prestige 8.

You know why Durant is skinny?
Because Westbrook doesn't feed him enough.

R.I.P Ringless LeBron jokes.
Back to top Go down
Zerotheheroe
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Facebook Award FB User
CAOS Points : 679

PostSubject: Re: Why Wileyplace3 is Banned   Wed 14 Mar 2012 - 14:18

Hagan18manning wrote:
So does he get a permanent ban?

Yes he does.